I was fortunate enough on my trip to Olympic National Park to have three evenings with perfect weather for viewing (and photographing) Pacific sunsets. I imagine such good fortune is relatively rare on the Olympic Pennisula. This shot is from Rialto Beach, with the sun about to sink behind a seastack. A pelican was gracious enough to fly to the perfect spot.
Fine Art Nature Photography Blog
- Mark Keaton on Yosemite in Winter
- Aaron on Mesa Arch Moonshine
- James on Yellowstone Winter Wonderland
- Isı Yalıtım on Yellowstone Winter Wonderland
- Penny on Yellowstone Winter Wonderland