The Upper Pahsimeroi Valley is about as remote as one can get in the lower 48 states. The long valley between the Lost River Range and the Lemhi Range has no stores, gas stations, and few residents. From the main valley, a network of largely unmarked 4WD dirt roads climb up toward the high peaks. At sunrise, the first warm light of the morning bathes the high peaks of the Lost River Range just as a full moon sets.
Fine Art Nature Photography Blog
- Mark Keaton on Yosemite in Winter
- Aaron on Mesa Arch Moonshine
- James on Yellowstone Winter Wonderland
- Isı Yalıtım on Yellowstone Winter Wonderland
- Penny on Yellowstone Winter Wonderland